This 3,000 heated square foot 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home was built in 2000. This remodel transformed the home to an open, sophisticated home. Here are a few highlights of the remodel and the pictures tell the rest of the story.
- Added dormers to the exterior to create a more current look.
- Replaced flooring throughout the home with wood-look floor tile.
- Removed wall to create open kitchen and living space.
- New cabinets, counters and fixtures for the kitchen.
- Added windows and shiplap to the sunroom.
- Updated all bathrooms with walk in showers, new tile, cabinets and fixtures.
- Added steam shower to master bath.
North Myrtle Beach Lots Available for New Home Construction
- Tortuga Lane (off 20th Avenue North) Two lots available
- Charleston Landing (off Little River Neck Road) One lot available
Additional Horry County land available for development off Highway 90, Highway 57 and more.
Lots on North Shore Drive on Sunset Beach’s north end for sale. Lot prices vary upon internal lots without water access and lots directly on deep water channel with dock and ramp available as well. Please contact us today for your home/lot package pricing!Read More
This 2,400 heated square foot 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home was built in 1986. This renovation started out as an addition to the home of 1800 heated square feet for a master suite, home office, elevator and a screened porch. During construction major water damage was discovered with the existing home requiring it to be taken down to the studs and rebuilt. The end result is a completely transformed house, both inside and out. The pictures tell the rest of the story.Read More
This 3,600 heated square foot 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home is a new custom home.Read More
The foundation being poured on Lot 9 Tortuga here in NMB. This will be a beautiful oiling house here in the Willow Springs Subdivision off of 20th Ave. This is a tucked away gem here in the Cherry Grove section with all lots water front with a great diversity of wildlife and truly minutes away from everything you could possibly need. Look forward to updating this one as we move forward.Read More